Sunday, April 08, 2007

Yorkshire Terrier


Hello again,

I've been out of commission for the past few day. It's good to be back. I have been nursing back to health after discovering I had a kidney infection. It is amazing how you can take feeling well for granted until you feel so bad that all you want is to feel well again. All other priorities seem to fade away. Since I haven't been painting too much, I decided to put one of my pastels on my blog and to list it on eBay. This one is 8 and a half by 11 on wallis sanded paper. It comes matted with foam core and sandwiched between two layer of foam core to protect the image and keep it safe in transit. I love this little dog and all yorkies. They have the cutest faces and are great little lap dogs. I also do commissioned pet portraits and have more on my web site which is www.normawilsonfineart.com and can be reached with any questions at nswilsonandco@cox.net . To bid on this piece, just click on my eBay store link. Thanks for stopping in! Norma

No comments: