Monday, June 18, 2007

Cow on Blue Background


Today's post is a 12 by 12 original oil on blue acrylic background. I have sold quite a few of these cows done on a solid blue acrylic background. The cow is done in a very thick painterly oil and makes for a nice contrast. It is on wrap around canvas with sides painted so framing is optional. It is currently on auction on eBay. I am excited to have my cousin Pauline visiting from Ireland. We just had dinner together along with my sister who brought her down from Massachussets where she lives. We are headed to the beach tomorrow after I spend the morning shipping paintings and working on a couple of pieces in my studio. I have a large floral which is a close up of pansies and another of gladiolas that will probably be on the agenda. It has been fun seeing so many paintings on the daily painters site. Our challenge for June has been very inspirational and we also have some new painters who have joined us. Hope you have a great day.
Click to Bid!

No comments: