Sunday, June 17, 2007

Red Cow Approaches


Hello All,
Hope you had a good weekend. The weather here in Virginia was beautiful. I spent most of my time painting as my cousin and sister are going to be here visiting this week. My cousin is from Ireland and is here for two weeks holiday and we plan some outings to Williamsburg and the Outer Banks. I still plan to post each evening.
Today's post ia a 12 by 12 original oil on wrap around canvas with painted sides. It is currently on autcion on eBay. I just delivered six new pieces to my new gallery in Portsmouth to anyone who is living in the Hampton Roads area. It is called the Riverside Gallery at the end of High Street where you get the Ferry over to Norfolk. Please stop by if you are in the area. I have a piece in the next show there which is a jazz themed show. Take care and have a great day! To bid on this piece, click on my eBay store link!

No comments: