Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Norma Wilson Original Oil Royal Rooster 2 Chicken Art

Hello Again.....as the days of summer are winding down and it is back to school next week for my high schooler, I find myself feeling a bit sad and yet also feel like I am about to enter a new phase of my life. This past year has been such a time of growth with my art business as well as adjusting to life as a single Mom. My oldest just moved out on his own and my middle son and his puppy returned to Virginia Tech. We have to have such faith sending those we love the most out into the world and just know we are where we should be in life and all is well. I am in the process of getting a new customized look for my eBay store and reorganizing my home studio and looking forward to excitement to this new busy time of year in the fall. Today's post is a 12 by 12 rooster....I love painting these happy fellas. I hope to get back into some of my bigger paintings in the coming week and also some of the little 6 by 6 figuratives. I love to hear from all of you and appreciate all the suggestions and positive feedback. For more information on this piece...

No comments: