Sunday, October 28, 2007

Norma Wilson Bluette Yorkie Portrait Commission


Today's post is a 12" by 12" original oil done as a commission for a client of her sweet little Yorkie named Bluette. For more information about having a portrait done of your pet or that of a loved one....email me at nswilsonandco@cox.net. I had a great weekend being very productive in my studio. I worked on several new pieces....two cows and two florals. It is now time to clean up the mess I created in my studio and get ready for another busy week as this month comes to a close. I'll be in my office most of the day tomorrow catching up on paperwork and phone calls. Thanks so much for checking in with me and hope you have a great week! To see more of my work, click on my store link or visit my web site at www.normawilsonfineart.com.

No comments: