Monday, October 29, 2007

Norma Wilson Original Oil Cow Cattle Side View


Today's post is a 12" by 12" painting on wrap around canvas with sides painted. It is currently on auction on eBay. Since this past weekend was such a busy painting weekend, today was my time to catch up in my office and on the phone as well as do some shopping for art supplies. I am excited to be going to Raleigh, North Carolina to stay with my friend, Susan, and to attend Art Of The Carolinas. We are taking a workshop with Bob Burridge on Thursday called "Loosen Up And Paint Like Crazy!". It looks like it will be very inspirational and fun! Tomorrow I will be back in my studio working on two commissions. Have a great day! Click to Bid!

1 comment:

Roxanne Steed said...

wow, this cow is so alive & 3-D - it looks like it's coming into my house!!!