Thursday, October 18, 2007

Norma Wilson Original Oil Pansies From My Garden Art


Today's painting is a 5" by 7" painting on wrap around canvas with sides painted making framing optional. Pansies amaze me the way they survive into the winter months around here and can be seen poking out of the snow sometimes. I enjoy placing them in a little bud vase and painting them in sitting by my studio window. Today was a busy day running errands, painting in my studio, and a friend of my son was here trying to fix my other lap top which crashed for the second time about a month ago. Tomorrow will be another busy day volunteering at a gallery in Portsmouth where I have some of my paintings displayed. I am looking forward to being out and about but then I will be back here tomorrow evening to paint some more. I have a new commission of three adorable little children to begin this weekend and a portrait of a little yorkie. Much to do and not enough time to sleep! Guess I'd better go to bed now! Have a great day! Click to Bid!

No comments: