Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Norma Wilson Original Oil Ready Rooster Chicken Art


Today's post is a 12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted. It is currently on auction on ebay. Hope you all had a good Halloween. I spent the evening in my studio painting as I had been out and about running errands all day. It was pretty quiet in my cul de sac after the intial flurry of trick or treaters. My son Andrew did not dress up this year as he is too "old" for it now. I remember that was sad to be too old for something so fun. I bought him a bunch of candy though. The problem is when it is in the house....the little kid in me can't resist! Hope your week goes well. I just heard we change the clocks this coming weekend....didn't we just do that???? Where is the time going? Click to Bid!

No comments: