Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Favorite Things


8 by 10 oil on canvas

Today was a catch up day around my house. I finished up on a commission that had taken many hours the last few weeks and hope to post it tomorrow evening after I get permission from the family who commissioned it. This piece is one that was done quite awhile back of some of my favorite things. I received this little Waterford crystal vase from my grandmother who passed away years ago. I have done many little paintings using it and unfortunately it broke making this little painting even more special. The lladro was given to me by my Uncle in England on a visit to America. The necklace was worn on a special occasion and given to me by my mother. It is not available for sale but I thought I would share it with you. If you would like to commission me to do a painting for you, please contact me at nswilsonandco@cox.net. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: