Sunday, February 24, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Tulip Floral Portrait Art


12" by 16" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.


Can't believe it is Sunday night again!!!!! It has been a great weekend....very productive and relaxing. I have spent many hours in my studio and finished working on three paintings. This floral was really fun. I listed it as portrait art and feel that many of my paintings are a portrait of sorts whether it be animals, flowers, people or vegetables and fruit. I like to see the close up view of these things and capture the essense. I love to hear from all of you and appreciate all the kind words and ideas for future pieces! Being a working artist is a dream come true but can be a very solitary life. I am so pleased to receive so many e-mails and to have the opportunity to get to know people who view my work and collect it. Hope you have a wonderful week and that your days are filled with many blessings!
Click to Bid!

No comments: