Saturday, April 05, 2008

Elpi's Cat/ Custom Pet Portrait




Well, it's a rainy Saturday here in Virginia...a good morning to be cozy on my couch catching up on my laptop. Last night I was a guest on Danna Crawford's blogtalk radio show. I really enjoyed the opportunity to discuss my paintings and my experience of selling my paintings on ebay. I have learned so much the past two years as an artist and business woman! Danna has been selling on eBay for over ten years and is now an eBay educator helping other be successful. I highly recommend checking out her site http://www.powersellingmom.com/. I have taken two online classes from her and have learned so much about marketing and html which has been such a mystery to me for so long.


I did not do a new painting yesterday as I was teaching at Harbor's Edge and then did the show so I decided to blog about one of my favorite pet portraits that I did as a commission as an anniversary gift for a client's husband. I LOVE painting animals and do many paintings from photographs that are send to me either digitally or snail mail. If you would like more information, please e-mail me at normasart@cox.net. I can send an online brochure and pricing right to you e-mail or give you my phone number to discuss it on the phone.


Hope you weekend is wonderful and restorative! Thanks so much for taking the time to read my words and view my paintings! Take care! http://tinyurl.com/2tx4gc

No comments: