Saturday, April 05, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Lemon Trio Still Life Art


Today started pretty slowly with lots of time spent on my laptop doing some marketing and gathering painting ideas and I finally got up to my studio this evening to begin this still life in my studio. I think I needed some down time after teaching yesterday and doing Danna Crawford's Blogtalk radio last night. I had fun spending the hour with Danna talking about my journey on eBay and if you'd like to listen to it just click here. http://www.blogtalkradio/dannacrawford


I enjoyed doing this fruit still life and the freshness of the contrasting color palette. It is currently on auction on eBay. Thanks for visiting with me for a bit! http://tinyurl.com/2tx4gc

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your paintings have an elemental impact that I find quite compelling.

Thank you for sharing them here.
I do purchase art online and will look up your eBay store, but you may want to consider putting up an RSS feed to it in your sidebar. It is quite easy with Blogger.

Floyd Bogart