Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Acrylic White Lab Retriever Dog


10" by 10" original acrylic on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides painted.


After having so much fun with acrylics at the art festival this past weekend, I decided to do another one and I am really pleased with it. I love labradors and how much love shines through their faces. They are adorable and SO smart. I can't wait until Sean comes home with my grandpuppy! Pretty soon he will be a granddog. My son says he is shedding ALOT and is bigger than ever. I am going to have to keep my new couches covered for sure.


I also worked on two other acrylics that I will most likely put in this weekend's show. If you live near Chesapeake, I will be at Jerry's Artarama all weekend inside. There will also be artists outside in the parking lot. Hope to see you there!
Click to Bid!

1 comment:

Rick Butts said...

HI Norma

I think you should setup a web cam and let the world watch you paint. It would really get you some extra traffic - and buzz - and sell more of your work!

IMHBAO
In my humble, but accurate opinion

Rick Butts