Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil White Irish Cow Painting Art


10" by 10" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.

I couldn't stay away from my Irish cows too long! I was good to do a white one with lots of thick brushstrokes again. I had a really busy studio day with shipping and worked on several paintings for my show this weekend at Jerry's Artarama on Providence Road in Virginia Beach.

I am not sure I will schedule two shows in one month again but I AM getting alot of painting done! I have been having fun switching back and forth from acrylic to oil. It is fun to change things up. I have also been switching between fruits, animals, and flowers. I am planning to do some portraits of people too soon.

Well, it is time to call it a night so have a wonderful day tomorrow!
Click to Bid!

No comments: