Thursday, April 10, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Rooster On The Fence




14" by 18" on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides painted.




I can't believe it is 11 o'clock and I am still in my studio doing my blog. My intention was to get in bed early tonight but that didn't happen. Andrew's first game of the season was great. His team won 2 to 0. Yeah! Today was such a beautiful sunny day with all the blossoms bright and colorful. It made for a nice evening in the stadium.




Today I finished this rooster which I really like. I like the white roosters and the darker background. I am aure it will find a good home to roost. I also worked on a schnauser portrait and I will be posting it tomorrow. I am trying to do quite a few of the animal portraits for my upcoming show in Ghent next week called the Fred Huette Herb and Craft Sale. It is a fun show and I was able to get an indoor spot so I don't have to set up my tent. If you are local and around next weekend, stop by and see me!
Click to Bid!

No comments: