Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Sunflowers In Red Vase


14" by 16" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.


Today was a really great day with my morning spent organizing my studio. It is amazing what a difference organizing my surroundings makes on the calmness of my brain. In the afternoon I taught here at home and then headed down to Harbor's Edge where I teach on Friday. They were having a special dinner and art show called, "April In Paris". I was invited to join and the student's work was on display. It was a great evening. When I came home, I finished up this piece and began a rooster that I will be posting tomorrow. Last night I didn't get in bed until after midnight so I am going to try to make it earlier tonight. Have a super day today!
Click to Bid!


No comments: