Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil White Irish Kerry Cow Art


14" by 18" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted. This piece was just listed on eBay. I had a great painting day today in my home studio. Andrew had a soccer game tonight too. They lost but it was a beautiful day and such fun to sit out in the evening breeze and be a part of the gathering. I felt very grateful for all my boys and all the fun I have had watching them play soccer. Hope you week is going well. I will be busy painting again tomorrow during the day and also getting ready for Sean and Brewsky coming home for the summer. I have to batton down all the hatches as my grandpuppy is quite a character. He is full of endless energy and loves to give very sloppy kisses. Nite.
Click to Bid!

No comments: