Monday, June 30, 2008

Norma Wilson Fine Art Irish Calf Cow Portrait Art


16" by 20" original oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides painted. It is currently on auction on eBay!

I had a great summer day sleeping in a bit and getting into my office around 10:30. It is the beauty of working at home. I find myself still at my computer finishing up after midnight but it seems to work well with my internal clock. I had a web class with Danna Crawford of http://www.powersellingmom.com. She has been such a help in learning HTML and even learned a bit about making logos too using photoshop. She was honored at EBay live with their top award and also another for EBay giving works. Stop by her site to check it out. Anyway, I am in the process of developing a new listing template. I am excited about this painting too of an Irish Moiled Cow. It is a red and white cow with white freckled looking area that give it their distinctive look. Hope you week is off to a great start! Thanks for all the e-mails and commissions!

I am having difficulty uploading the photograph and will try doing it later this evening.
please click here.

No comments: