Thursday, July 24, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil English Robin Bird Art


6" by 6" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted. It is currently on auction on eBay.

I really enjoyed painting this little English Robin. He look so puffy and happy! Most of today I was planning a portrait class I am teaching tomorrow. I found a wonderful face of an elderly woman in a colorful headress to use as a reference. I love doing faces of any kind and really had fun preparing for this class. Many people fine faces intimidating and frustrating at first but if you break it down into shapes and a variety of darks and lights, it becomes easier. It is also helpful to turn the face upside down so you don't focus on the fact that is's a face so much! Hope your week is going well! Click to Bid!

No comments: