Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Brown And White Irish Cow Art


Brown And White Irish Cow Takes The Lead


12" by 12" original oil on gallery wrap canvas with sides painted.


As I sit here writing my blog, I am watching the Presidential debates and my head is spinning. I really can't even think of what to write other than....I wish I could vote tomorrow so SOMEBODY could get to work and stop TALKING about it! I am pleased with tonight's cow. They all have a different personality and all have been finding homes all over the country and one that sold tonight is going to England! Quite a few have gone to their homeland in Ireland and also to France and Canada. Tomorrow I am listing an animal that is endangered and I am so excited about this piece. Check back tomorrow night to see it! Have a great day tomorrow.
Click to Bid!

1 comment:

Sylvia Jenstad said...

Had to stop... cool cow.... and your goat.... wow