Monday, October 20, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Pig Piglet Farm Animal Art


Pig Pals!

9" by 12" original oil on 3/4 inch wrap around canvas with sides painted.


I really found myself being charmed by these two. I have always loved animals but the more I paint them, the more that love affair grows. I am becoming more and more conflicted with eating meat too! Pigs really have some small eyes to paint but it is amazing how the spark of life and innocence is still able to shine through. The same applies with elephants....have you ever noticed the gentleness and sweetness that can be seen in the eye of an elephant? I'll have to paint one someday when I figure out how to do it. I mostly do small pieces for eBay...... Well, today was a great day which began with a REALLY long walk in the nice crisp air and some catching up on household chores. I am pretty tickled with tonight's piece and hope you are too! Have a great Tuesday!
Click to Bid!

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi norma!
i just love them! what wonderful piggies!
:) melissa

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi norma!
i just love them! what wonderful piggies!
:) melissa