Sunday, October 19, 2008

Real Rockin' Rooster!


Real Rockin' Rooster


6" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides painted!


What a great weekend with Patrick here for a visit. He spent a lot of time in my studio with me visiting and catching up. I am so looking forward to the holidays and having all three of them home with me. Bailee and Rusty....out furry friends are so excited to have them home too. Does anyone else feel like the holidays just happened??? Next weekend my good friend, Lena is coming over to help me plant some new bushes and pansies out front. I finally broke down and got a lawn service so I have some new grass growing and nice edging. Hope your weekend has been a good one. Thanks for all the wonderful e-mails and to all my new collectors! Take care!
Click to Bid!

No comments: