Thursday, October 23, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Sheep Lamb Portrait Painting


Mystical Sheep Appears


12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.


It has been another great week of painting, enjoying the beautiful weather, and being grateful for being so fortunate to spend my days doing what I love! I am so thankful to all of you who keep giving me a way to express myself with my paintings! I really never know how a painting will turn out. I begin with an inspiration but it really evolves to a point where it takes on a life of its own and a character.....almost like meeting a new friend! This gal sort of had a mystical feeling about her....almost an other worldly feel. Don't mind me....I am a very tired artist tonight. I just can't get over that tomorrow is Friday again. I'm so looking forward to spending the day on Saturday with my friend Lena. We are going to work in my front garden planting some new bushes and flowers....some pansies. I'd like to include some pictures some time of things other than my paintings but not sure how to do that without having them show up on the daily painters site! I'll have to check into it or perhaps do a second blog. :-( Happy Friday!
Click to Bid!

No comments: