Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Pineapple Fruit Food Art


Welcome Pineapple


Pineapples are so much fun to paint! I see so much color in them and love to play that up and also they have such great texture! Combine that with my favorite color, red for the background, and it makes for great fun! This piece is an original oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch painted sides and is 10" by 20". It would make a lovely statement in a dining room or kitchen or even in an entryway as the pineapple is such s symbol of welcome. I just purchased a new door knocker for my front door that is a pineapple. I am going to paint my front door yellow and my shutters red. They are a boring dark green now. Not sure what the neighbors are going to think but after all.....an artist lives here!!

Click to Bid!

No comments: