Monday, November 03, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Rooster Hen Chicken Cockeral


Really Cool Rooster


12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides painted.


Hope your week is off to a great start. Andrew had off of school today and I was out running errands. I am going to paint my front door, shutters and trim this weekend and had to choose some colors. I went to see the gal who helped me do my family room and we picked two fun colors. One is a brick red for the shutters with kind of a rosy tinge and golden yellow for the front door. I never would have chosen it on my own but apparently it is very vogue these days and is reccomended for people who want to sell their homes. I have golden yellow on my walls and lots of red accents in pillows and area rugs so it should flow nicely. Now I just need to get busy. I also got an area rug for my dining room so it will look nice for the holiday and will protect the floors from Brewsky when he and Sean come home from college. Well, I am going to go to bed early so I will be ready to vote tomorrow! Have a good one!

Click to Bid!

No comments: