Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Garden Bluebird


Garden Bluebird

6" by 6" original oil on gallery wrap canvas with 1 and 3/4 inch sides painted.

It was great getting back in my studio today and getting back to work! I stopped first at Jerry's Artarama and picked up some paint and canvases. I also got some free DVD's to watch of some of my favorite artists at work. It is a great deal if you have not checked them out. You can keep them out for 2 weeks without giving them a deposit but they keep your credit card on file in case you lose one or don't return them.
Tonight is Andrew's last soccer game of the season. The weather is nice so it will be great sitting
out in the bleachers. Sean and his dog Brewsky began their trek along the Appalachian Trail today with friends. I wish I could observe some of the antics I know they will be getting into. Brewsky is in his element and even has his own doggy backpack. My other son, Patrick, is picking them up when they get forty miles along and will bring them back. They were going to try to do it for ten days but one fellow got a job and another had an opportunity to go on a trip.
Well, hope your week if off to a great start! This piece is available for 70.00 plus 4.50 shipping and handling. The buy it now button is below or you can e-mail me with any questions.






No comments: