Thursday, June 11, 2009


Rooster Head

12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.

This piece was done as a commission for a client in Canada and it was the first rooster head I ever did this size and am really tickled with it. I have not painted as much as usual this week as I am working quite a bit on the home front. I decided to clean the carpets myself using a dry system and it feels great but I feel like I ran a marathon...or the closest I will ever get to that! :-) Once, I started that...everything else called to me to clean and paperwork to plow through and boxes in the garage to break down and changing things around in my studio....zzzzzzzz Well, tomorrow is another day and more to do...there never seems to be an end to that to do list...is there??? In the next weeks I plan to work on a newsletter and some prints! If you are in Richmond...check out Gallery 5800!

No comments: