Sunday, December 27, 2009

Winter Vacation!


No new paintings for a few days as I am on a mini vacation at Massanutten Ski Resort. I am not much on winter sports but my son and his friend are having a great time while us Moms are enjoying the beautiful scenery and relaxing at the lodge. We have seen so many deer and on the drive up here came upon this scene with a herd of cows grazing in the snow. I would have liked to get closer but the snow was on top of some really slushy ground from many weeks of rain and snow. Hope to get some new pictures of nature and animals to paint! Hope your holidays were great as were mine. It is great to have a reason to catch up with people who you don't see very often and to let your family know how much you mean to them. I'd better go now as the warm fire beckons and a cup of cocoa.

No comments: