Thursday, November 03, 2011

SOLD Cockadoodledoo!!




Cockadoodledoo
5" by 7" original oil on panel
150.



Tonight's post is one of my favorite roosters and I thought I would share it again. I love the texture and colors on this one and I think he has attitude!   I had a REALLY busy day in the studio shipping and working on commissions and a couple of new ones for my blog!  It feels 
great to be finding my routine and building up some steam again!
I am also VERY excited to have several of my paintings in the Artist's Gallery her at the oceanfront.  Tomorrow is it's opening reception between 6:30 and 8:30 and it will run until right before Christmas.  There will be lots of wonderful works in all mediums and handmade jewelry, crafts and wonderful knit
creations.  Hope you can make it out and say hi!
 508 Norfolk Avenue
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
    
                                                       Have an awesome weekend!!!

No comments: