Thursday, December 01, 2011

Sweet Innocence




Sweet Innocence
6" by 6" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted.

$150.



Such a face!  I looked a a lot of lambs before coming upon this one who seemed to be the "happiest"!
She even had a smile on her face.  It was a joy to paint.  Hope you had a great Thursday.  It has been a very busy and productive week for me and tomorrow will be another busy day going up to Ashland, Virginia for a new gallery opening and I am pleased to be part of their Small Works show.  If you live in Ashland or nearby, it is Gallery Flux on England Street and the show is from  6 to 9.  
The calendars are in and they look great!  If you haven't ordered your 2012 calendar yet, just click on the
top right of my blog and you can get 12 months of my paintings for under 25.00!  They make great gifts too!  Have a great Friday!  

No comments: