Tuesday, May 15, 2012

#134 Italian Scooter Park


#134 Italian Scooter Park
5" by 7" original oil on panel
150.


Ever since my workshop last week with Dreama I have been smitten with her favorite subject matter which is idyllic scenes in Italy and France.  I looked at Wetcanvas.com where people give photos for people to use for painting with no worries about copy write so I found one of a yellow scooter that I decided to make blue and added took some other color liberties but really enjoyed it!  I have been to Italy many years ago and LOVED it!  In fact, I really, really, really want to go back and would love to ride a scooter too!  Perhaps I am planting the seed with this painting and will water it and keep it going.  Wonder what sights we could see on this scooter if we rode down the hill and around the corner....perhaps a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean and a villa in the distance?  Perhaps we should linger for one more cup of cappuchino and a pastry...we have all day!  

No comments: