Thursday, May 31, 2012

Favorites Collage



Yesterday I reached 150 straight posts of new paintings or paintings that had never been posted before and this collage are of some of my personal favorites since I began in January.  I had originally said that I wanted to do this for an entire year.  One of the things that Dreama said in our workshop in Cary was that we need to stack the deck in our favor and know our own personalities.  I love to paint and paint often but every single day was a bit much and I was feeling a bit out of balance.  So I have revised my goal to paint often and paint happy!  I would like to continue to post most days but sometimes may break down the process of a painting into three sessions or I might do something unrelated to art.  The wheels are turning so it will be a summer of discovery and growth I am sure.  I really am pleased that I did 150 paintings so far this year and it is fun to see them arranged in a grouping like this.  Some are sold and some are still available if you want to get in touch with me by email or go to my available works and see and even purchase one on the spot.  I ship my paintinga gift packaged and they come with a black metal display
easel.  


If you have not already signed up for my newsletter you can do that above on the right side of my blog.  When you are a subscriber either to my daily posts or my monthly newsletter, you are eligible for my monthly free painting giveaway!  I just sent emails to two people for April and May but have not heard back yet.  They may be on vacation.  Have a super duper Friday!!  








No comments: