Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Brew Man


Brew Man
8" by 8" original oil on panel
225.

  
On of my favorite subjects, my grand puppy, Brewsky.  He likes to model for my paintings of Labs.  I had a visit from him and his Dad, Sean, last week.  He sent me this picture and I knew I had to paint it.   
He captured my heart when Sean took me to meet him as a puppy.  He has a freakishly long tongue that he will get you with when you least suspect!  He loves freshly washed hair and goes berserk...you almost need another shower! 
 It was a beautiful day today here at the beach.  Andrew said it was warmer in the water than the air but it was perfect to me.  I had some great walks with Bailee and watched the comings and goings of the beach goers. I hope you had a wonderful day too!


4 comments:

Susan B Hecht said...

A beautiful Brew he is!!

Roxanne Steed said...

I find myself staring at this pup- I think it's my favorite portrait yet that you've done! Truly a WOW!

Unknown said...

Thanks Susan...he is my buddy!

Unknown said...

Thank you Roxanne! I really do enjoy doing animal's faces and capturing that sweetness!