Monday, August 06, 2012

Valentia Harbor Boats Ireland Paintings Art

Valentia Harbor
9" by 12" original oil on canvas 
250.


These boats are in the harbor in Valentia, Ireland.  My friend, Barbara, who lives there for part of the year was kind enough to let me paint them.  I visited her there about six years ago and fell in love with the island which is off the coast of Kerry in the west of Ireland.  Hope your week is off to a great start!
I have been busy in the studio all day reorganizing after taking six paintings to Stravitz Gallery at the oceanfront.  I am excited about the opening of they second location not far from where I live.  It has soaring ceilings and wonderful furniture from Exotic Homes so you can sit and admire all the artwork,
sculpture, jewelry and pottery.  It is located at 30th and Pacific.  Tomorrow will be another busy day working on a commission for a lady in England that is a cow portrait.  If you have a special painting you would like me to paint or a larger version of one you see in my available works, just email me at normasart@cox.net.  I have not heard back from my free painting winner so I am getting ready to pick another name.  I try to give it at least a week as I know people are busy on vacations over the summer.  Just wanted you to know that I have not forgotten.  If you want to be eligible to win a free painting, just sign up for my monthly newsletter at the top of my blog!  Thank you for dropping by!

No comments: