Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Thirty Paintings In Thirty Days! #30!! Yea!


Barney Steps Out Of The Shadows!

11" by 14" original oil on canvas




I painted Barney in a class as a demo.  I think he has a bit of a Halloween thing going sneaking out of the shadows like he is.  He was fun to paint.  The class enjoyed painting pigs and like always. they each come out looking a little different and unique.  Hope your day is a great one!  Thanks for following me on my thirty day challenge.  I will still be painting often and will try to keep painting some new subjects like more people.  If you have any pictures you would like to see me paint, write to me at normasfineart@gmail.com. 

2 comments:

Delilah said...

You did it!30 days of painting!

Unknown said...


Hi Delilah! Yes, It felt a bit like a marathon with teaching so many classes as well but it was a great experience! Hope all is well with you!