Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Thirty One Dogs And A Cat! In Thirty One Day




It is time to begin a new challenge of painting and posting thirty one dogs...and a cat for the thirty one days of March! I need your help! Your pet can be featured on my blog and on my Facebook page in an oil portrait that is 12" by 12". You will also receive 50.00 off if you choose to purchase your pet's painting during this time. I am so excited to get started! I have several people who have
already submitted photos to me on Facebook. If you receive this and don't do Facebook, you can send me your photos to normasfineart@gmail.com. To prepare my studio and my psyche for this
challenge, I decided to give my studio a makeover. It really helped to set the stage for a peaceful
painting process and an organized effort. I know know how many canvases I own and how much
paint etc. Hope you enjoy! Hope you will join me in this fun!



No comments: