Tuesday, February 14, 2017

"Golden" original oil by Norma Wilson


Golden

© Norma Wilson, original oil on canvas 12"x 12"

400.




If I didn't already love Retrievers, I surely would after seeing the movie, The Purpose Of A Dog. It was such a beautiful story of the deep connections we form with our pets and the impact they have on our lives. I highly recommend it!  I love the expression and light on this precious dog. Does it look like a special dog in your life?

I shared in my last post about a project that I have planned for March. Thirty Paintings In Thirty Days. I also shared that I need your help. I will be posting them to my blog and to Facebook. Where will I get these thirty animals to paint? That's where you come in. If you would like to be featured, please send me your photos of your pet or favorite animals. It could be one of the cows on your farm or horse. I will post more on Facebook about sharing about the challenge. For now, I wanted to get the word out in case you need to find the photos. My email is normasfineart@gmail.com and my Facebook page is www.facebook.com/NormaWilsonFineArt and you can attach the photos when I post about the challenge on there. I'll be writing more details in my next post. Have a great week!

No comments: