Thursday, March 02, 2017

Painting #2 "Top Dog" German Shepherd Portrait


"Top Dog"

© Norma Wilson, original oil on canvas 12"by 12"

400.



In February of this year at the 141st Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, a German Shepherd was named Best In Show. So I chose a shepherd for my second dog portrait. So many are used in service in both the military and police forces because they are so smart
and do such a good job. Here's to those who work so hard on our behalf and to those who delight their owners as man's best friend. 

I hope you will consider sending me photos of your pet as I work on my challenge this month of thirty one dogs and a cat. Why participate in this challenge? Your pet's photo will be featured on here and on Facebook and while there is no obligation to purchase, if you choose to buy, you will receive 50.00 off my regular price of 400. for this 12" by 12" size. They also make great gifts!

No comments: