Friday, March 03, 2017

Painting #3 Thirty One Dogs And A Cat Challenge

   
                                                                         
Bailee

© Norma Wilson, original oil on canvas 12"by 12"


My fur baby wanted in on the challenge. After all, she is my studio assistant and fair is fair. This little gal is fourteen years young and definitely rules our home. She has her little quirks like raiding the trash and has a thing for shoes. To all who have been impacted by the shoe thing, again, please accept my apologies. She barks at all the neighborhood dogs and longs to chase all runners and people on bikes but she is always happy to greet me when I am away and lays near me when I paint. I love that sweet face. :-)

I'd love to paint your fur baby! Send me an email at normasfineart@gmail.com and you can be a model for my challenge!



No comments: