Thursday, March 30, 2017

Painting #30 of Thirty Dogs And A Cat Challenge


Cavalier King Charles Springer Spaniel


 © Norma Wilson, original oil on canvas 12"by 12"


400.



       I just fell in love with this snaggle toothed cutie. Wonder if she has spied a bird outside the window? Or perhaps she is just wondering when it will be time for dinner. On the eve of finishing my challenge, I am wondering if I will be sad. Kind of like when Christmas comes and goes and while, and you might be tired from all the preparations, but you kind of miss the anticipation. For thirty one days, I have known my mission and get such a kick out of ending up with a new pair of eyes looking back at me in the evening. And the comments and support on Facebook have been great too! So, after I have a couple of days to nap and catch up on the rest of my life, I hope you will send me more pets to paint...because I really LOVE doing it!

No comments: