Friday, July 28, 2017

Norma Wilson Original Oil Cow Cattle Bovine Farm Animals Portrait Painting Art


In The Mooment

 © Norma Wilson, original oil on canvas  5" by 7"



Another busy week has come to an end already.  I have been having so much fun working
on some new small works in oil and yesterday, I broke out my pastels after about a ten year
hiatus! It felt like I never stopped.  I know there is much to catch up on in the pastel world...
new papers and supports and I am sure new pastel manufacturers. Tomorrow, I will share
my efforts and supplies.  Another effort this week was painting acrylic pet portraits on clear Christmas ornaments.  If you'd like more information on how to commission your pet on an
ornament, send me an email at normasfineart@gmail.com. Here is an example.





No comments: