Monday, July 08, 2013

Norma Wilson Original Oil Rabbit Hare Bunny Animal Wildlife Painting Art

Roger Rabbit
6" by 6" original oil on canvas

150.

Comes with small metal easel.


It was so good to be back to painting today and I am slowly getting back into the swing of things after a wonderful trip to Hawaii for my nephew's wedding.  We celebrated this wonderful occasion together with family and friends on Waikiki beach!  I am sure that some palm trees and blue green water will find there way into my paintings but I did get some photos of some Hawaiian roosters!   Here are a few of my favorite scenes!




My Three Sons

I found wild roosters living at a lookout point!



Ahhh...so much beauty in our world.  And I felt very lucky to come home to Virginia Beach to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: