Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Dwelling Place In Ireland


What a busy day! Today was a great day spent getting the house organized, cleaned up and decorating the tree for the holidays with some really great friends. Then I went to a really fun party downtown with great food and live Irish music! After all this partying, I came home to the realization that I HAD NOT DONE my daily painting yet! At 10:00 I sat down and did a REALLY bad rooster....so bad that I decided not to post it but I did paint today and complete it! Instead I am posting a painting that has not been on eBay or my web site. It was sold just a couple of days after finishing it and I just need to deliver it to its rightful owner. This piece was inspired by my trip to Valentia, Ireland this past summer. Til tomorrow! Norma SOLD

No comments: