Monday, January 01, 2007

Sunlit Shasta Daisies


Happy New Year!
Sunlit Shasta Daisies is a piece currently in my store inventory on eBay and is a 16 by 20 original oil. I worked on a new floral today and didn't get it to a place of being able to post it....so I thought I would showcase one that has never been on this site before. What can I say...it's New Years! This piece was very different for me....very loose and expressive and done with a palette knife. I had so much fun doing it! Just click on my eBay store link to get more details. I hope you all had a wonderful day today and are on your way to an even brighter year! Thanks for looking in on me and I'll be busy in my studio creating all kinds of fun stuff in the days, weeks, and months to follow this year....the good lord willin'! God Bless.... NORMA

No comments: