Friday, August 10, 2007

Norma Wilson Original Oil White Kerry Cow Painting Art


Today's post is of one of my favorite Irish Cows that I first saw in Kerry. It is a 12 by 12 on wrap around 3/4 inch sides which are painted making framing optional. It is currently on auction on eBay. Hope you are all having a great weekend! I saw my son off to college with his puppy, Brewsky today. The house seems empty tonight. The other dogs disagree. They are enjoying the peace and quiet and not having their tails bitten! Tomorrow will be a busy day of straightening house and lots of painting. I have two commissions to complete and a new one to paint for eBay. Life is good! Take care and remember to laugh! Click to Bid!

1 comment:

Roxanne Steed said...

awww, what a beautiful face on this one! Glad that Keisha & Bailey are happy now that the lil' pup is on it's way!