Thursday, June 05, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil White Day Lillies Floral Art


Today's post is a 10" by 10" original oil on wrap around canvas with sides painted. It is currently on auction on eBay.


I was drawn to this piece as it was a study in white and it was very challenging. I learned a lot doing it and had fun. Today was a day of unexpected occurences. I spotted a huge stain on my family room carpet and on further investigation began to suspect it was the ice maker on the frig leaking. It leaked into the dining room as well damaging the hard wood floor. Hmmmm. I learned from my neighbor what to do so I notified my insurance and got Servpro out here. I am pretty impressed with what they did. I'll know in a few days if the floor or carpet needs to be replaced. In spite of all of this, I was able to paint for quite a few hours and I am pretty pleased with the past couple of days work. Hope your week is going well. It's almost the weekend!
Click to Bid!

No comments: