Sunday, August 24, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Cedar Waxwing Bird Aviary Art




6" by 6" original oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides painted.




Today was all about birds. I listed two this evening...the other is a robin the same size. They would make nice companion pieces. I haven't blogged the past two days because I have been busy reorganizing my studio and taking some "me' time. I feel so refreshed and looking forward to the week. The weather is been so beautiful! I went for a long bike ride this morning and the clouds were so tall and billowy! I almost ran into the curb looking up at them but it was a great "in the moment" experience. There was a wonderful breeze with all the smells and sounds of summer. Life is good! Hope your weekend was resful and restorative. Oh, I got a new upgraded phone that has a keyboard on it. It has a key lock and you have to push OK twice before you can dial. That has been a challenge but today my son called and told me I had just called me. How ironic. That never happened with my last phone that didn't have that feature! It happened in my pocket. I do like it as soon as I learn all about it. It also has a two megapixel camera for taking lots of good reference photos. Have a great Monday!

No comments: