Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil English Robin Bird Art






English Robin Takes The Stump






8" by 10" original oil on gallery wrap canvas with sides painted which makes framing optional.




This little guy really took on a whimsical quality as I painted him. I think it is his stance. He really looks like he is on the stump and giving an important speech. Too much late night Larry King Live for me, I suppose. Well, it was another great day of shipping, organizing my studio some more, and teaching this afternoon. My student, Kathy, worked on a lovely landscape with herons in the marsh grasses. It reminded me of our trip there last week. Hope your day is bright tomorrow and full of fun and whimsy!
Click to Bid!

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi norma!
i love your english robin. you captured him perfectly and your colors are just amazing!
:) melissa

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi norma!
i love your english robin. you captured him perfectly and your colors are just amazing!
:) melissa