Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Llama Animal Portrait Art


Llama Mamma!

9" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides painted.


It sure is cold here in Virginia! There was even rumor of snow flakes but I haven't spotted any so far. I did manage to stay pretty warm today in my studio with all my spot ligts on and lots of good painting. I completed a new cow which I just listed and also this fun piece. It is my first llama and it was quite fun. Hope you like it too. Tomorrow is a teaching day as well as time to begin two commissioned pet portraits. Both are labs so I am sure that will be fun especially with time drawing near when Sean and my "grandpuppy", Brewsky, will be home for Thanksgiving. I will have to get used to keeing all food off the counters! Enjoy the day today!
Click to Bid!

No comments: