Saturday, November 22, 2008

Norma Wilson Original Oil Proud White Cow Cattle


Proud White Cow


12" by 12" original oil on wrap around canvas with 3/4 inch sides painted.


Well, today was a really busy day attending two soccer games in a weekend tournament for Andrew. The first game was at 9:00 and it was FREEZING! I thought I had layered enough but it was crazy cold with strong winds in a wide open space of many fields. The second game I went prepared!!! I raided my older son's closet and found long johns, hats, gloves, a special thermal blanket made for just such occasions, and sweatshirt. I stopped at 7 11 and got a steaming cup of hot chocolate and parked much closer. I was absolutely toasty in temperatures which felt like high 20's with the wind.Tomorrow's games might be back to back if they win the first one so I am planning on adding yet another layer! You can't be too sure!


I enjoyed painting tonight in my studio as I felt really toasty and grateful for my warm home and to be doing something that I love so much. Hope your weekend is a good one and that you are staying warm too!

Click to Bid!

No comments: